Solarwinds System Management Software
Why SolarWinds for Systems Management?
Get an instant view of the application relationships, regardless of the platforms or technologies used.
Expert-level power, even for beginners
Detailed performance monitoring software that's
intuitive and easy to configure, customize, and use.
Scalability to support
Our systems management software is designed to
suit environments of all sizes.
Performance monitoring for servers and hundreds of applications
- Reliable and scalable - see performance data in about an hour
- Detailed performance metrics for 200+ applications
- Extend monitoring to custom applications in minutes
Performance, troubleshooting, capacity and sprawl management from VM to datastore
- Optimize performance, capacity, and sprawl with prebuilt dashboards
- Troubleshoot across application, virtualization, and storage layers
- Management actions allow you to remediate issues without leaving the console
Capacity and performance across multi-vendor storage arrays in context of your application
- Real-time storage visibility into multi-vendor NAS and SAN arrays
- Agentless NAS and SAN monitoring to include performance details
- Automated storage capacity planning
Troubleshoot web based performance issues for both internal and customer facing applications
- Securely monitor internal web-based applications (CRM, Intranet, etc.) - no agents needed!
- API/Web Service/SaaS user experience testing from multiple locations
- Website and infrastructure performance in a single pane of glass
Total application visibility across application and infrastructure layers
- Quickly identify the root cause of application issues within a unified dashboard
- Full visibility into the performance of the environment across all layers
- Understand relationships and dependencies in the application stack
Full-stack application, database, virtualization, and server performance optimization
- Get a complete view of performance, uptime, capacity, and resource utilization across the stack
- Monitor and optimize systems, applications, and database performance
- Streamline problem resolution and prevention across systems, database, and development teams